Tuesday 27 September 2011

INTRODUCTION!

  • Current | 

  • Exclusives | 

  • Reader | 

  • Loves


  • I'm not a fashion student nor photographer but you should know that I LOVE FASHION AND ALL OTHER APPEALING OBJECTS. You don't know me, I wasn't the most popular guy at school, never hanged around with the beasty boys a.k.a cool guys around High School, not outspoken or Went to the most expensive school. I'm here to share my feel and touch when it comes to life( Fashion, Food, Travel and People) I've just spent the last HOUR going through blogs and I could say I am somehow inspired by the inspiration of others, the care free lifestyle of expression and beauty of embracement.

    Love T! for "FASHION ADJECTIVES"

    Today's fashion adjective is "A star is born"

    and == oh yes! hahaha Yes I'm gay.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment